At Go Au Pair, your Local Area Representative (LAR) supports you and your Au Pair during the entire Au Pair child care experience. Local Area Representatives are your personal connection to Go Au Pair, your local area experts for Au Pair related items, and part of your dedicated support team. As required by Department of State regulations, your LAR lives within one hour driving time of your home, to guarantee that local means just that.
Your Local Area Representative supports you primarily in the following ways:
- Conducts the Host Family interview with you and your family before your Au Pair arrives
- Contacts you and your Au Pair within 48 hours of your Au Pair arriving to your home
- Conducts the Host Family and Au Pair Orientation with you and your Au Pair shortly after your Au Pair arrives
- Contacts you and your Au Pair monthly
- Holds a Family Day Event for you, your family, your Au Pair and all other families and Au Pairs in the local area
- Holds cultural events, and welcomes your ideas for these social opportunities
My name is Joan Lowell and I am the Go Au Pair LAR (Local Area Representative) for the Providence, RI and surrounding area. Please contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 401-309-1925 for more information about Au Pair childcare.