An Au Pair’s profile contains:
- Au Pair Application with contact information, child care and employment experience, driving and personal information
- “Dear Host Family” letter
- Au Pair Interview
- Two non-family child care references
- Character reference
- Under 2 verification form
- Physician’s report
- Personality profile descriptions
- Au Pair’s photo collage
Only Host Families who have submitted their Host Family Application and are accepted into the program have access to Au Pair profiles.
There is no cost or obligation to submit a Host Family Application, as we have been waiving that fee for all new Host Families. It is simply the first step in the process if you are serious about providing your family a cultural child care experience.
For more information about Go Au Pair and a cultural child care experience for your family, visit www.goaupair.com or contact LAR Joan Lowell in the Providence, RI and surrounding areas at email@example.com or 401.309.1925.