“The mission of the Au Pair Sis is to create an interactive and fun community for Au Pairs by providing ongoing support and advice to maximize their cultural exchange experience while enhancing the quality of childcare they provide for their Host Families.”
As an Au Pair, you will:
- discover new childcare-related activities to engage your Host Family children
- get insight and knowledge on policies and procedures from real Go Au Pair LARs
- answer questions you and Au Pairs everywhere, may have
- be better informed and educated, resulting in less conflict, less homesickness and fewer breakdowns
- have an additional resource that you can utilize and benefit from at anytime, above and beyond the support your LAR and Headquarters already provides our Au Pairs
See what Au Pairs are saying now and be sure to like our Facebook page if you haven’t already:
Email email@example.com with your ideas today, tomorrow or anytime they come to you.
For more information about Go Au Pair and a cultural child care experience for your family, visit www.goaupair.com or contact LAR Joan Lowell in the Providence, RI and surrounding areas at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401.309.1925.
We have over 300 available Au Pairs from over 30 countries. We also have in-country Au Pairs who are looking to match with new Host Families. Consider a cultural child care experience for your family.