Take a look at this list and see if you know any of it about your current child care provider:
- Information about their upbringing
- Family history
- Number of Siblings
- Relationship with parents and siblings
- See photos of them in action (doing activities)
- Current neighborhood information (city, suburb, country)
- Past travel experiences
- Religious affiliations and level of involvement
- Dietary preferences and / or restrictions
- Awards, achievements, honors
- Swimming, skiing and cooking
- Pet preferences or animal restrictions
- Physical characteristics (tattoos, piercings, height, weight)
When you choose an au pair with Go Au Pair, you will know those details, and more. You choose the type of person you want caring for that most precious gift, your kids! Don’t leave the details up to someone else; we have done all the leg work and only ask you to choose someone to meet your needs.
The price is right, with up to 45 hours (not more than 10 per day) of childcare for only $340 per week, or up to 30 hours for only $288 per week, no matter how many children in your family! In addition to full child care, au pairs can perform light child-related housekeeping such as child’s laundry or tidying children’s rooms or play areas. You do need a private bedroom for your au pair, since it is a live-in program.
My name is Joan Lowell; I am the Go Au Pair LAR (Local Area Rep) for Providence, RI. We are accepting families anywhere in the RI, CT, MA region. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-309-1925 for more information.