Hong May from Vietnam – age 21
Transition Au Pair-Already in the US – available
“I hope I can gain new skills and improve my English as well as my knowledge of the work.”
- Program Type: Standard Au Pair
- Age Experience: Under 2 years old, 2-5 years old, 5-10 years old
- Type of Experience: Daycare
- Hobbies: Sports, Swimming, Singing, Dancing, Crafts, Meeting people, Organizing events
- Speaks English, Mandarin and Vietnamese
- Has taken online course toward gaining driver’s license
- Swims, cooks, will place with pets
- College graduate
- Infant qualified with over 1300 hours documented infant care experience!
- English Rank: 4
- Available 12/26/12
All Au Pairs pass a 17-point screening process, background check, personality profile, speak English (rated 1-5), receive 32 hrs child care training in child development & safety, provide live-in care & perform child-related tasks like meal prep for kids, children’s laundry, cleaning children’s playroom & bedrooms. Full time Au Pairs work up to 45 hours per week for about $340, or up to 30 hrs for $288. Each Au Pair also completes an educational component.
My name is Joan Lowell, the Go Au Pair LAR (Local Area Rep) for Providence, RI. We are accepting families anywhere in the RI, CT, MA region. Please contact me at email@example.com or 401-309-1925 for more information.