Read a little about this great South African Au Pair, Anchelle!
· Interested in working full or part time
· Willing to work with married, single or same sex parents of either gender!
· First Aid Certified, High School Graduate (age 21)
· Speaks English (rated 5 of 5) & Afrikaans
· Drives (since 4/2008), swims, cooks, willing to place with pets of any kind
· Hobbies: reading, listening to music, shopping, spending time with friends, fashion, interior decoration, documentaries, spending time with pets, and watching movies
· Infant qualified with specific, verified & documented infant care & training experience to care for your baby, 3 months and older!
· Available ASAP for year-long placement, to start in 6-8 wks, or less!
Anchelle wants to be your next au pair because she sees this as a great opportunity to gain experience and explore a new country while doing something she likes, working with children!
Anchelle’s references say she is friendly, soft-spoken, kind, mature and grown-up both emotionally and spiritually. Wow! She will make a great live-in friend and caregiver for your kids!
Could she be a match for your family’s cultural child care experience?
All Au Pairs pass a 17-point screening process, background check, personality profile, speak English (rated 1-5), receive 32 hrs child care training in child development & safety, provide live-in care & perform child-related tasks like meal prep for kids, children’s laundry, cleaning children’s playroom & bedrooms. Full time Au Pairs work up to 45 hrs per week, or up to 30 hrs for part time. Each Au Pair completes an educational component. Visit Go Au Pair’s Providence page at http://www.goaupair.com/Providence for complete details and savings information!
Not sure yet? View other in-country au pairs (some seeking immediate placement) FREE at: http://www.goaupair.com/Host-Families/Available-Au-Pairs.aspx?pair=in.
My name is Joan Lowell, LAR (Local Area Rep) in the Providence area. Please contact me at email@example.com or 401-309-1925 with your questions.