Meet Anna from Germany! She is a 20 year old high school graduate ready to move in with your family and care for your children up to 45 hours each week, all while experiencing our great culture in America!
- Her Childcare Experience: Babysitting for under 2 years old, 2-5 years old, 5-10 years old
- Interests & Hobbies: Swimming, Reading, Meeting friends, and Fashion
- Experienced Driver (since 2011) in Germany
- First Aid Certified
- Infant Qualified: at least 220 hours documented infant care experience, plus specific training in the care of infants under age two
- She swims, cooks and will place with a family who has pets (no snakes or spiders please!)
- Speaks English (rank 4 of 5) & German
- Available ASAP (6-8 weeks)
In addition to her babysitting experience with infants all the way to pre-teens, Anna has vocational training as a retails saleswoman. She wants to be your au pair because she loves children, wants to gain experience with them and learn a different culture from her own. She also hopes to meets lots of new people and improve her English. She is a strong swimmer who has won some medals in competition!
Anna is willing to place with a married couple, single parents or same-sex parents of either gender!
Her previous references say she is a very friendly, helpful, independent and trustworthy person who likes to take care of children.
View her video application on youtube, at https://youtube.googleapis.com/v/3gzMyOo_VvM?rel=0.
What is an au pair, you ask? Au Pairs are international caregivers who come to live with your family for a year or more to learn about the American culture, share their own with you, and provide flexible childcare around a schedule you design. Au Pairs provide live-in care for children & perform child care related tasks like meal prep for kids, children’s laundry, cleaning children’s playroom & bedrooms. Visit Go Au Pair’s Providence page at http://www.goaupair.com/Providence for complete details on savings up to $1,000.00!
My name is Joan Lowell, LAR (Local Area Rep) in the Providence area. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-309-1925 with your questions.