When Au Pairs come to the US, they come to live with their Host Family and provide flexible, skilled and reliable childcare with a cultural exchange component. After successfully completing a year with her Host Family, Jie, and Au Pair from China, wants to experience another American family in another American city. Why not Southern New England?
Jie, also known as Jessica to her American friends, is a 25 year old college student and experienced Au Pair. She speaks English (rated 3 of 5) and Mandarin, is experienced with children of all ages as an Au Pair, babysitter and tutor. Jie also has done an internship where she cared for and worked with children with special needs. Jie has an outstanding 1,600 hours working with one to two year old children, making her Infant Qualified!
Jie can help you and your infant with the following tasks and more:
- Establishing routine – naps, meals, bedtime
- Providing a safe and healthy in-home environment, crawling / learning to walk and baby-proofing home
- Laundry and cleaning up after meals
- Care / help with crying / teething baby (not less than 3 months old)
As a parent, the benefits are endless, but here are a few:
- Coverage for personal time (shopping, exercise, hobbies, date night)
- Less crazy mornings, can relax in evenings
- Flexible schedules, in home convenience
- Consistency for you and children, most placements one year long
How does Jie from China stand out?
- 1,600 hrs + documented experience caring for children < 2 years old
- Experience: 800 hours each with children ages 12-18m and 18-24m
- Looking for traditional married couple or single parent of either gender with children of any age or ability
- She can cook (want to learn real Chinese cooking?)
- Will place with a family with pets
- Full time care, up to 45 hours weekly, not more than 10 hours per day
- Great value, one price for all your kids!
Want to know more? Jie is the youngest of two children in her family. She says she is good at Chinese checkers and painting, playing basketball and badminton, and she insists on 30 minutes exercise every day, such as running, rope skipping and yoga. When asked to describe her for future employers, a previous employer called Jie kind, gentle, diligent, level-headed, and said she responds to expectations and orders with a humble spirit. She could be a great role model for your young family!
Jie is available to join your family shortly after the new year, at the end of January 2016 and she can stay a full 12 months in your home, bringing a cultural childcare experience to you and your family.
To interview Jie or any of our other available Au Pairs, please register, for free online or contact me, Joan Lowell, your Go Au Pair representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401.309.1925. Visit Providence’s city page to see what our group has been up to lately.