Au Pairs can bring so much to their American families. Chinay wants a chance with yours! She is a 24 year old high school graduate with babysitter and Youth Group experience. Her experience caring for children under age two totals over 1,700 hours! She would be a great addition to any family needing flexible childcare for their baby and older kids too!
While Chinay is not crazy about cats or snakes, she says she likes reading, baking, listening to music and meeting new people. Her ideal family will be a traditional married couple or single mom who has kids of any age (over 12 weeks). The eldest of three children, Chinay speaks English (rated 5 of 5) and Afrikaans. She is able to swim and cook, too!
Why do you need Chinay instead of hiring a traditional sitter? She can provide so much more than childcare, including a cultural exchange experience worth more than dollars. You get the help you need with the kids, and even around the house, plus she works the flexible hours that you need!
An Au Pair like Chinay can help with the following:
- Basic care / supervision
- Help with temper tantrums, discipline / time-outs, overall consistency
- Taking him or her to park, playgrounds, lessons, appointments
- Language development for little ones, foreign language introduction/practice
- Supervision of chores / homework
- Clean kids’ rooms and play areas
- Kids’ laundry
- Morning / bedtime routines
- Diapering / Potty training, hygiene
Your family will benefit in so many ways, including:
- If you have more than one child, having an Au Pair allows you to focus on one kid at a time (homework, going to doctor, quality time)
- Parents form close relationship with Au Pair, work as a team to raise children
- Coverage for personal time (shopping, exercise, hobbies, date night)
- Giving your kids quality child care plus unique cultural exchange exposure, broaden kids’ horizons, learn foreign language, language exposure, overall increased creativity
All Au Pairs pass a 17-point screening process, background check, personality profile, speak English (rated 1-5), receive 32 hrs child care training in child development & safety, provide live-in care & perform child-related tasks like meal prep for kids, children’s laundry, cleaning children’s playroom & bedrooms. Full time Au Pairs work up to 45 hours per week for about $7.85 per hour. Each Au Pair also completes an educational component. You’ll have a local rep living within one hour of your home, for any support you need.
My name is Joan Lowell, the Go Au Pair LAR (Local Area Rep) for Providence, RI. We are accepting families anywhere in the RI, CT, MA region. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-309-1925 for more information or register for free at Go Au Pair Providence,no matter your home city.