Andrea is an experienced Au Pair with her US driver’s license. She is a college graduate from Colombia who speaks English (rated 4 of 5) and Spanish. She is Infant Qualified and First Aid certified! She is an outstanding candidate looking to work up to 45 hours per week now until April, 2017, when she may be eligible to extend for another 6, 9 or 12 months.
Andrea is 26 years old, has over 1,100 hours of documented care for children under age two, and has been a licensed driver since 9/2012. She can cook, swim, ski and doesn’t mind if your family has pets. She is willing to match with an American family with children over twelve weeks, preferably a traditional or lesbian couple or single parents of either gender. Andrea says she enjoys travel, photography, nature, landscapes, other cultures, working out and singing.
Previous references say Andrea is responsible, kind, happy, funny, gentle, and very sympathetic with the children in her care. Andrea can do more than just care for your kids. She can help with your baby and older kids too, and even work the flexible hours your life requires!
- Establishing routine – naps, meals, bedtime
- Providing a safe and healthy in-home environment, crawling / learning to walk and baby-proofing home
- Laundry and cleaning up after meals
- Care / help with crying / teething baby (not less than 3 months old)
With your toddler and pre-schooler:
- Basic care / Help with temper tantrums, discipline / time-outs
- Taking him or her to park, playgrounds
- Language development, reading, foreign language introduction
- Laundry and clean-up
- Morning/Bedtime routines
- Potty training, washing hand
- Driving to / from school, if needed
- Helping with reading, shapes / colors, alphabet, counting, emotions, sharing, manners
With your older kids:
- All of the above, plus
- Supervise chores and homework, other responsibilities
- Driving to / from after-school activities or lessons
- Help with peer-relations/accepting differences/relationships
- Big brother or sister/friend/confidant relationship for a lifetime
If this isn’t enough, you must need a miracle! Seriously though, an Au Pair can help with so much, and be the extra set of eyes, ears and hands you need with a family! Prices are made for working families with up to 45 hours (not more than 10 per day) of childcare for only $354 per week, or up to 30 hours for only $301 per week.
My name is Joan Lowell; I am the Go Au Pair LAR (Local Area Rep) for Providence, RI. We are accepting families anywhere in the RI, CT, MA region. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-309-1925 for more info about Au Pair childcare.